Monday, February 4, 2008

Thing #9 - RSS news feed searches

Seems like I've been searching for something all my life and not really knowing what it is I've been trying to find. I've sometimes thought my search was about discovering my true purpose, or connecting to nature, or deepening my relationships with my fellow man, or finding the meaning of life, or discovering the holy grail, or whatever......but after doing "Thing #9" I finally realize that what I have been searching for all thse years is actually RSS news feeds!

Actually, it is so easy to connect up to a news feed source about practically anything you are interested in. I used the Blogline's search tool and Topix.net and both will get you hooked up to about any source you could imagine. I also just googled a bunch of sites that were interesting and they all had RSS buttons for news feeds. Pretty amazing.

No comments: